mercredi 21 novembre 2007

Tv journal # 4

A morning, I found a note on my calendar that said "Mary-Alice diner". I remember that each year, at the same time we do this diner. So, I suggested doing it even if Mary-Alice died. I wanted to invite Mike but yesterday, he heardwhen I was screaming at my ex-husband in front of my house. Now, I think that he will never want to come with me at Bree’s diner.

Carl came to my house to talk about our problems, but I was too frustrated to forgive him. I went outside with him, and when I closed the door of his car the towel that where rolled up around me hung up in the door. So, I was naked in front of my house. I jumped in the bush to hide. Few minutes later, Mike found me and he told me that he wanted to come with me at Bree’s diner.

Aucun commentaire: